Street food of India has famous around the globe. Here we have listed 5 Indian street food with high protein
- Moog Dal Pakora: Moong dal is a nutrient-rich food. It contain with minerals like potassium, magnesium, iron, and copper. In addition to this, they also contain folate, fiber, fiber, and vitamin B6, apart from loads of high-quality protein.
- Medu Vada: A South Indian staple, Medu Vada is considered healthy as it has dal or lentils. It is full of iron, folic acid, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Black Chickpea/ Kala Chana Chaat: Black Chickpea is a rich source of protein, vitamins, minerals and fiber, chickpeas may offer a variety of health benefits, such as improving digestion, aiding weight management and reducing the risk of several diseases.
- Cottage cheese/Paneer Tikka: It is a dense source of protein. Other than iron, almost all essential minerals like calcium and magnesium are present in cheese.
- Egg Kathi Rolls: Egg roll also known as egg kathi roll or egg frankie is a very popular Indian street food. Egg is rich is food.
Now, that we have shared with you a list of best street foods of India, but take care of hygiene. All these considered healthy as but fried adding to the unhealthy quotient.